Kenny and Andrew present “personas” as an essential first step for all effective marketing. They give guidance in creating personas and in applying them to all aspects of your marketing from your website to your lead magnets, paid advertising and presentations.
In this episode:
- What is a buyer “persona”?
- How does a focus on personas bring you great new clients?
- How do you create an effective persona?
- How many personas do you need?
- How do you use personas in your marketing strategy?
- How do you apply personas to your content and advertising?
- Question from clients: How many landing pages do I need on my website?
- Tip of the week: A tool for spying on your competitor’s content marketing successes
- Buyer Persona Template (PDF)
- Buyer Persona Template (Word)
- Facebook graph search examples:
- “Groups of people who like Forbes”
- “Pages liked by people who like Forbes”
- “Pages liked by Consultants who like Anthony Robbins and Infusionsoft”