Kenny and Andrew explain why your marketing can’t succeed if you don’t measure it, and the sensible way to do so.
In this episode:
- Why you must measure and compare results from your marketing channels
- How to measure results that allow smart decision making
- How to avoid measurement traps and rabbit holes
- How to get started measuring quickly and easily
- Question of the week: “Is it ethical to pay for referrals?
- Tip of the week: A landmark book for optimizing your marketing
- Google AdWords Content Experiments — Easily run webpage conversion experiments
- A/B Split Test Calculator — Easily see when an experiment has reached mathematical significance
- URL builder — Easily add source-tracking parameters to links
- “80/20 Sales and Marketing” by Perry Marshall — Make your time and money work much more effectively for your business